Alloys of aluminium are used in die casting more extensively than alloys of any other base metals.
Die casting is especially suited to production of large quantities of relatively small parts. The more important reasons for using light metal casting are low weight, mechanical strength, stiffness and electrical properties. Other applications are e.g. components for the power transmission line in the vehicle industry and electronics industry.
Typical applications of die cast aluminium alloys include:
* · Alloy 380.0 - Lawnmower housings, gear
* · Alloy A380.0 - Streetlamps housings, typewriter frames, dental equipment
* · Alloy 360.0 - Frying skillets, cover plates, instrument cases, parts requiring corrosion resistance.
* · Alloy 413.0 - Outboard motor parts such as pistons, connecting rods, and housings
* Alloy 518.1 - Escalator parts, conveyor components, aircraft and marine hardware and lit tings.
With die casting, it is possible to maintain close tolerances and produce good surface finishes. Die castings are made by injection of molten metal into metal molds under substantial pressure. Rapid injection and rapid solidification under high pressure combine to produce a dense, fine-grain surface structure, which results in excellent wear and fatigue properties. Our factory have Large spectrum of die casting machines (280T - 1600T),it can produce Variety of alloys available to meet in house production requirements and to provide quality custom-made die-casting parts for other industries